Post a message at: https://www.facebook.com/Dell/ https://twitter.com/Dell
Huffington Post continues to pound President Trump and conservatives with vitriol as our leaders try to manage America’s critical fight against the Coronavirus. HuffPost has published hundreds of articles that spew vitriol in its obvious objective to tarnish the public image of elected officials, military service members, law enforcement officers, conservative Christians and Jews, and white people. HuffPost publishes more leftist vitriol and Islamist propaganda that is read by more readers than almost any other leftist news site. The following is a list of some of HuffPost headlines during the weekend of April 11, 2020:
• Anti-Muslim Propaganda Is Seeping Into Online Discourse About The Covid 19. Far-right groups and websites across the globe have taken advantage of people’s fears and vulnerabilities.
• TRUMP’S JAN AS COVID 19 CLOSED IN: 6 GOLF DAYS, ONLY 9 INTEL BRIEFINGS.
• Surgeon General Singles Out People Of Color To Stop Alcohol, Drugs In COVID-19.
• Supercut Highlights Sean Hannity’s Stunning Hypocrisy On Covid 19.
• Mark Hamill Records Every Trump Covid 19 Briefing For A Taunting Reason.
• Denver Post Editorial Board Slams Trump For ‘Playing Political Games With Lives.’ The newspaper said he treated "life-saving medical equipment as emoluments he can dole out as favors to loyalists."
• Ari Melber Hits Fox News Viewers With A Hard Truth About Its Covid 19 Coverage.
• Trump ‘Playing Politics’ With Lives As FEMA Grabs Ventilators. The president manipulated Colorado's order of Covid 19 equipment to help embattled Sen. Gardner, Rep. DeGette says.
Examples of HuffPost's leftist vitriol and TWENTY FIVE examples of Islamist propaganda articles are posted here at this floridafamily.org article.
Dell Computer Company has advertised off and on at Huffingtonpost.com for over a year. Florida Family Association has sent several emails to Dell Computer Company officials to express concern regarding Huffingtonpost.com. However, Dell continues to advertise. Dell Computer Company certainly has the right to advertise in whatever forum it chooses. You have the same right to voice concern regarding the content on such forums and choose to patronize companies that will not spend your consumer dollars supporting Islamist propaganda.
Why is it important to urge companies to stop advertising at Huffingtonpost.com?
• The Huffington Post’s large number of readers and high volume of pro-Islamist and vitriolic, leftist reports makes it a leading proliferator of Islamist and vitriolic, leftist propaganda in the United States.
• Islamophobia propaganda is the top tool Islamists use to influence Americans to ignore advancement of Sharia doctrine in the United States. Unfortunately, it intimidates people to the point of stifling free speech in a manner that hurts public safety and allows Sharia to thrive.
• The Huffington Post’s frequent pro-Islamist reporting feeds the Hate America crowd with more reasons to defend Islamists and ignore the harmful direction that results from its acceptance.
• HuffPost and HuffPost Arab employ several former Al Jazeera reporters and Islamist advocates who have pushed the Islamist and Muslim Brotherhood agenda.
• Florida Family Association’s opposition campaign educates thousands of officials at hundreds of American and foreign companies about the harm caused by erroneous Islamophobia propaganda and pro-Islamist reporting. The thousands of emails that company officials receive reveal that there are many Americans who find Islamist propaganda deceitful, harmful and offensive.
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to encourage Dell officials to stop supporting Huffingtonpost.com propaganda with its customers’ money.
Click here to send your email to Dell Computer Company. (For Gmail, Yahoo and other email clients that require comma separation of addresses.) YAHOO works best in Yahoo Mobile App, not so well with internet browser.
Click here to send your email to Dell Computer Company. (For Outlook and other email clients that require semicolon separation of addresses.)
This email will open in your email browser because Dell Computer Company is blocking normal form emails sent through the Florida Family Association email server. If the above link does not open in your email browser or if the email is returned to you please prepare an email using the suggested subject line, content and email addresses provided below. Please feel free to change the wording.
Suggested subject line:
Please stop supporting vitriol and propaganda with your customer money.
I am very disappointed that Dell advertises at HuffPost which is assailing our president at this critical time for protecting American health and wealth. HuffPost also published vitriolic articles that promote and inflame negative attitudes towards Christians, Jews, American troops, police and white people. HuffPost has fundraised for terror linked Council on American Islamic Relations, defended terror linked Muslim Brotherhood and defended misogynistic Sharia law. I will not patronize companies that spend my money on vitriolic and Islamist propaganda.
Email String separated by commas
Email String separated by semicolons
1 Dell Way
Round Rock, TX 78682-7000
Michael Dell, CEO
Allison Dew, Chief Marketing Officer
Jeff Clarke, COO and Vice Chairman
Dell Board of Directors
David Dorman, Director
Founding Partner of Centerview Capital Technology.
Egon Durban, Director
A Managing Partner and Managing Director of Silver Lake Partners.
Bill Green, Director
Email not available.
Ellen Kullman, Director
Email not available.
Simon Patterson, Director
Managing Director of Silver Lake Partners
Lynn Vojvodich, Director
Email not available.