Huffingtonpost.com published an article on August 18, 2017 that calls America’s finest, our soldiers "racist" in its article titled “Becoming A Racist: The Unfortunate Side Effect Of Serving Your Country?” In addition to smearing America’s finest with the racist title it trashes our police as well. This article paints too broadly the racist title for the people who give their lives for our public safety.
Huffington Post has published numerous articles that promote Islamist propaganda. Huffington Post articles have defended the Muslim Brotherhood, fundraised for the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), blamed Christian Islamophobia for worldwide conflict with Muslims, promoted an anti-Semitic blog, encouraged Islamist demagoguery, and promoted other Islamist propaganda. Additionally, the Huffington Post has former Al Jazeera journalists writing articles and Huffington Post Arabic is led by hard line Islamists from Al Jazeera. The Huffington Post published an article written by Ben Piven on January 12, 2017 titled “Why Al Jazeera America Failed, And Why We Need It More Than Ever.” The subtitle stated “America desperately needs something similar to pioneer this new era of uncertainty and misinformation.” Ben Piven “was at Al Jazeera for over 5 years, including several years at AJAM in New York City and also in Doha at AJE during the height of the Arab Spring.”
The Huffington Post Arabic edition is run by two hardline Islamists according to a report published by Breitbart. Anas Fouda, an Egyptian native now living in Muslim Brotherhood-friendly Turkey, is the new editor-in-chief of HuffPost Arabi. He was arrested by UAE authorities in 2013 after being charged with being a leader in the Islamist group, according to a NOW Lebanon, which linked to an article in which Fouda allegedly admitted that he has been a member of the Brotherhood since 1988. Prior to becoming the Huffington Post Arabic editor, Fouda was an executive producer at Al Jazeera Arabic, a network accused of having rabidly pro-Brotherhood biases. The Huffington Post’s Arabic venture was created after the left-wing news network teamed up with Integral Media Strategies, an organization led by Wadah Khanfar, who was previously employed as Al Jazeera Arabic’s managing director. Khanfar, like Fouda, has been arrested by an Arab government (Jordan) on suspicion that he was a leader in the Muslim Brotherhood terror group. Additionally, Zvi Mazel, the former Israeli Ambassador to Egypt, has in the past noted with certainty that “Wadah Khanfar is a Muslim Brother,” and that the former Al Jazeera chief turned the network into a “weapon in the service of” the Muslim Brotherhood.
The following articles are examples of some of the Huffington Post's recent Islamist propaganda:
• The Huffington Post published an article on January 31, 2017 titled: "Organizing Against Islamophobia: Reflection And Analysis To Strengthen Our Work." The article states in part: "Muslim communities and those being targeted by the relentless, ongoing Islamophobic, racist, and xenophobic assaults coming from so many directions are organizing with great integrity, strength, and intention. We know these assaults are not new, but the moment calls for all sorts of resistance."
• The Huffington Post published an article on January 26, 2017 titled “The American Dream Or The American Nightmare?” The article states in part: “This is a call to your conscience. I am writing about the ‘Muslim ban,’ as people are calling it. The ‘Muslim ban’ is not about security. This is about Islamophobia, plain and simple.” Only fake news promoters are calling it a Muslim ban because that is not what President Trump’s executive order states. More Islamist propaganda.
• The Huffington Post published an article on January 25, 2017 titled “Don’t Deride Women Marchers — Help Them Become More Radical.” The article headlines a photo of a women’s march protestor with a sign of a women wearing a Hijab that is made from an American flag. This is a tragic display of hypocrisy having the Hijab, a sign of oppression and devalued women’s rights, made out of an American flag, which stands for freedom and liberty for all including women oppressed under Sharia law in America.
Fourteen examples of Huffington Post’s Islamist propaganda articles are posted at the bottom of this article.
Why is it important to urge companies to stop advertising at Huffingtonpost.com?
• Islamophobia propaganda is the top tool Islamists use to influence Americans to ignore advancement of Sharia doctrine in the United States. Unfortunately, it intimidates people to the point of stifling free speech in a manner that hurts public safety. Labeling people or groups as Islamophobes is intended to influence them to stop criticizing Islam. Fear of being branded an Islamophobe played a role in suppressing communications that may have had different results for the lives of 63 people in San Bernardino and Orlando.
• One article wrongfully places the blame on Christians and Jews in a manner that creates contempt for Christianity and Judaism.
• The reports published by the news media do influence the political positions of the public. Huffingtonpost.com is one of the largest liberal progressive media outlets in America.
• Florida Family Association’s opposition campaign educates hundreds of officials at American companies about the harm caused by erroneous Islamophobia propaganda. The thousands of emails that company officials receive reveal that there are many Americans who find Islamophobia propaganda deceitful, harmful and offensive.
Rooms To Go has frequently advertised on Huffingtonpost.com for several months.
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to encourage Rooms To Go officials to stop supporting the Huffington Post’s Islamist propaganda with their advertising dollars.
To send your email, please click the following link, enter your name and email address then click the "Send Your Message" button. You may also edit the subject or message text if you wish.
Click here to send your email to encourage Rooms To Go officials to stop supporting the Huffington Post’s Islamist propaganda with their advertising dollars.
Jeffrey Seaman, CEO
Lewis Stein, VP
Jamie Sheer, VP
Robin Creen, SVP
Peter Weitzner, VP
Jeffrey Finekl, VP
Micah Goldstein, VP